Vistas de página en total

lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Thank you for your comments!

Thank you Sofie, Julia and 'Anonimo' for your positive comments on the background to the Blog!! As I told you, I am just learning and I had a lesson today - and the teacher showed me how to make some changes. I have to admit it looked so boring before!!!! When I've got time I'll experiment some more. It's obvious that some of you are practising PET and KET exercises.Keep it up!!

Countdown to PET and KET - 11DAYS   HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. The blog is complitly diferent and beautiful with this new screen .

    I love this blog is helping me a lot.d=)

    Paula Monedero 6B.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dsjusamskjsdnjswsnaldns nds

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nicky I´ve a problem. The page of CAMBRIGE with PET don´t let me do it without printing it but I don´t have any print here and I need practising.

    But also the blog is helping me a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don´t want to fail the exam.

    ResponderEliminar